Online safety and Internet Privacy are becoming more and more important in our daily life for Internet touches nearly every part of our lives. Therefore, we should pay attention to protect our Internet Privacy so that we can enjoy the benefits brough by Internet but avoid the problems. Your browser’s cache, cookies and history are parts of your Internet privacy, and cleaning these files would help you to protect your online safety. Try the following methods to clean browser’s cache, cookies and history completely so that you can keep your online privacy to yourself.
Browser’s cache will stores those webpages you have visited so that the browser can load these pages more quickly in the future. Cookies are files created by a web browser, at the request of a web site and are stored on a computer. And history of a browser is a log of sites that you have visited. In order to clean cache, cookies and history for different browsers, you can follow the methods below.
For Internet Explorer users:
1. Open your IE and go to the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click on Delete Browsing History.
4. Click Delete files… to delete cache; click Delete cookies… to delete cookies; and Delete history… to delete history.
5. Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Note: You can set the IE to automatically clear the cache. Go to the Advanced menu by clicking the Advanced tab. Click to check the box next to the Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed, and then click OK.
For Chrome users:
1. Open Chrome and select the Wrench icon. Go to Tools and select Clear Browsing Data…
2. Select the beginning of time in the Obliterate the following items from, and then select Empty the cache check-box.
3. Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
For Firefox users:
1. Open Firefox and the open the menu in the top left corner. And then select History>Clear Recent History.
2. In the drop down list of Time Range to Clear, select Everything.
3. Expand the Details, select Cache from the Details list and then click the Clear Now button.
For Safari users (on Windows based computers)
1. Open Safari, go to the Edit menu and then select Empty Cache.
2. In the pop-up window, click Empty button.
To protect your online privacy, you should do more things. One efficient method is to use 3rd party utility, which will protect your internet privacy easily and completely. Including online privacy software as a tool in your arsenal, you can get protection on your personal information and keep yourself away from cyber-criminals.
As one of the most excellent tools to protect your internet privacy, Acebyte Utilities will clean up all tracks of your computer and internet activities; protect your personal information all over, from every file to your financial information; and it has simple, intuitive and user-friendly interface. Acebyte Utilities also can improve computer performance by freeing up disk space, modifying and cleaning registry errors.
If you know the importance of protecting your online privacy, you should get a free download of Acebyte Utilities and keep your online privacy safe instantly!